Showing 46–51 of 51 results
SKIRT POLISH 450 ML$12.99 LEARN MORESKIRT POLISH cleans, polishes and protects in a single operation, giving new life and a high gloss to your skirt or any other wood, metal, vinyl.Add to cart
Soft (900G) Water Enhancer$27.99 LEARN MOREBeachcomber Soft is a granular product that enhances water quality and comfort. It has the ability to stabilize changes in pH and also prevents corrosion, scale and staining by keeping water in a balanced state which protects the hot tub equipment and fixtures. Easily soluble in water with a pleasant green apple scent, Soft produces pleasant, smooth feeling and silky hot tub water.Add to cart
- Before you add Soft, always make sure that pH has been adjusted to 7.2-7.8 to get the maximum effect of Soft’s ability
- Add 150 g of Soft per 1000 L of hot tub water
- Add directly into skimmer or springle lightly into hot tub water with pump running
- To maintain proper levels add 40g of Soft per 1000 L of hot tub water weekly
TDS Pen Calibration Solution$5.96 LEARN MOREA liquid solution to calibrate the TDS Pen Tester.Read more
TDS Pocket Tester Pen$316.31 LEARN MOREA battery operated testing tool to measure Total Dissolved Solids in hot tub water.Read more
Tub Clean (500ml) – Acrylic Surface Cleaner$12.99 LEARN MORE
Beachcomber Tub Clean is a fast acting surface cleaner. It is used for the removal of scum line, dirt, scale, stains, grease or oil build-up on hot tub surfaces. Its environmentally friendly nature comes from a citrus based formula that is fully biodegradable. Tub Clean has hydrophobic virtue and can remove oils on contact. It also has the ability to create foam so it’s important to minimize contact of the product with your hot tub water. This product pH is 2.1, making it an excellent acidic cleaner for oils and organics.
- Tub Clean should not come in contact with hot tub water
- Wipe hot tub surface at water line with Tub Clean directly from the bottle. Use a non-abrasive cleaning tool such as sponge, cloth or soft brush.
- Wipe and rinse well with water
Ultra Shock (900g) – Non-Chlorine Oxidizer$35.99 LEARN MORE
Beachcomber ULTRA SHOCK is a highly soluble, finely ground granular, 100% non-chlorine oxidizing product that contains Potassium monopersulfate. This oxidizer works in conjunction with a sanitizing product such as BROMO DISCS or BROMO BLAST. Together these products will control bacteria, algae, viruses, and pathogens in hot tub water.
- Add 125 g of UltraShock per 1000L of hot tub water to release bromine sanitizer
- Maintain water circulation at least 30 minutes before using
- Test your water and maintain the proper Bromine level by adding 30 g of Ultra Shock per 1000L of hot tub water, daily or as needed. Beachcomber 6 Ways Water Test Strips
Water Balance ParametersGovernment approved recommended ranges for keeping hot tub clean and balanced